Vendor Frequently Asked Questions

Q1.How do I register with Home Solutions Property Management as a contractor?

Answer: Send us an e-mail with your name and information. Be sure to include a description of your work or product and all contact information.

Q2.What do you require before we can begin working for you?

Answer: We require that you have and furnish us with proof of Workers Compensation Insurance and General Liability Insurance. We do not withhold taxes or other fees. You are responsible for your own taxes and insurance.

Q3.What kind of work would you have for Contractors?

Answer: We use any building maintenance or construction type workers including A/C and heat, roofers, painters, electricians, plumbers, cleaning companies, flooring installers, and general handymen. We also have work for other types of vendors, and we use many types of products.

Q4Why should we consider working for you?

Answer:We handle a lot of properties with a lot of different and varying problems. We have lots of work, but we only hire or rehire contractors who do quality work in a timely manner.

Accreditations & Associations